We have best nebosh safety course expertise to upgrade your skills and knowledge to perform higher level. To Know more about nebosh course in Chennai, call us.
What is NEBOSH?
It’s an independent examination board headquartered in United Kingdom which emphasizes on making the syllabus content for their various occupational health and safety qualifications such as HSW, IGC and NEBOSH Course(Diploma) and also sets up the assessment methods of the course. The courses offered by them are recognised and most in demand by the employer across the globe. According to research on several job portals 90% of the employer looking for a candidate with NEBOSH qualifications for HSE position in GCC countries.
What course should you choose?
NEBOSH has range of course each of them categorised under different levels and also tailor made for different workplace nature such as construction certificate, oil and gas certificate.
Following are the courses they offer:
International general Certificate (level 3) popularly known as IGC – one of the most prominent course globally. This course is suitable for the person seeking an entry-level position in any organisation for the role of health and safety practitioner. Also suitable for individual who wants to change their job profile and wants to get engaged in the Field of safety and health.
It consists of two units IG1 and IG2 . IG1 is about the safety management systems and various international safety management standard. IG2 is all about the hazards that may be found in workplace it is categorised under physical such as ( noise, vibration, radiation etc) psychological, ergonomic, chemical and biological hazards.
IG2 is assessed by two hours written examination and for IG2 candidate have to submit a report of risk assessment of the various categories of hazards conducted in their respective workplace.
Entry requirements – for the certificate course there is no any such criteria set up by the Nebosh course in chennai. However we recommend people to take this qualifications only if they have a good proficiency of English both written and reading. If English is not your native language this can be daunting in this case person must have band score of above 6.0 in IELTS. Because there will be a formal exam in written so preparation is the key to succeed.
Learning outputs of this course:
- Individual will get clear understanding of the hazards and risk related to workplace such as some construction hazard, physical hazards and psychological hazards. And will gain information about the measures to control the risk which their company might be facing.
- Understanding of the framework of national and international bodies such as ILO.
- Will learn about the safety management system ways to manage it safely.
- They will able to conduct a risk assessment for the hazards and improve the report writing skill which will influence their skill of presentation.
- Successful completion of these course provides you an ample opportunity to study a diploma level qualifications popularly known as (NEBOSH course in chennai) Nebosh IDIP which is level -6.
- Last but not the list it will give you a confidence to make a change in your respective organisation and save the life of million.
What’s next after certificate course?
Diploma level qualifications – its a level 6 course designed for individual already working in the field and those who wants to gain more comprehensive knowledge about the health and safety and their effective management approach. For a higher level position in their organisation.
This course has 4 unit (A,B,C,DNI ) exam of which (A,B,C) is written examination and unit DNI is practical assignment that candidate have to submit. Completion of this course can lead you to a road to masters in occupational health and safety from some of the renowned UK universities.
tags : Nebosh course in trichy, nebosh course in madurai