Last two decades road accidents are spike in India
3 Family Members die in chitradurga Road Accident
Ananthapuram Road Accident and so on…
Safety Measures on the Road
Tamilnadu holds number one position in India. But it is not the moment to rejoice. It is a moment to think and act. Yes Tamilnadu holds number one position in the number of road accident cases.
Approximately 5 percent of the country’s GDP is invested in road accidents.
Ahead of this lot of valuable human lives are lost
Majority of overall road accidents in India were two wheeler riders.
Major reason for the road accident are over speeding and negligence of safety rules
Most of the road traffic accidents shall be avoided.
Nowadays there are a lot of vehicles with high speed limits. But we have to understand that still our road infrastructure and road traffic sense of the public has not improved upto the mark.
Road Safety Audits
Regular check and maintenance of vehicle safety devices including brakes should be carried out
Wear protective gears including helmet while riding two wheeler and seat belts while riding in a car.
- Follow the speed limits.
- Be careful while driving in unfamiliar road.
- Keep in mind that our roads are filled with turns bends pothole speed breakers and sudden entry of animals
- While driving keep an eye of vehicles behind and side of your vehicle
- Avoid diversion while driving. Avoid use of mobile
- Try to have a small break every two hours to maintain your focus
- Avoid drink and drive
- Respect the road traffic signs
- maintain safe distance from your preceding vehicles
Many people like to behave with rude ego while riding in a vehicle. Which they think that it gives them a superior feeling and many people uses road to vent their anger and feelings.
It is highly appreciated to ride your vehicle without ego and to stay in a stable state of mind.
Journey is a real excitement and great experience. So enjoy the journey and reach safely to your destination.
Travel is a great feeling. Feel it wholeheartedly.
Follow the above said 12 golden safety rules in relation to driving. Let us behave as an responsible citizens